New Support Worker opportunities - Apply Today!
Pay: £9.75 - £10.75
Receive £500 when joining voyage care *(T&C'S APPLY)*
Full time and Part Time Permanent Positions available
Recruiting female staff only
10pm to 7am
Flexible on Driver Requirement
We are recruiting for our Specialist Behavioural Support Service in Clacton where you will be supporting one female client living with a variety of needs including; learning disabilities, autism and behavioural support. You will be working as part of a team supporting on a 2:1 ratio.
We are seeking candidates with a positive outlook and enthusiasm to make a difference each day. We provide a bespoke training program and regular reflective practice.
Voyage Care is a leader in health care and support services for individuals throughout the UK. Across our services we support people to do various activities such as bowling, going to the cinema and enjoying days out to the coast. A big part of your role will be supporting people to do their favourite things, try new activities, develop new skills, and lead as fulfilling life as possible.
Your duties will also include:
- Assisting with day to day living tasks such as meal preparation, managing finances and household tasks.
- Ensuring the people we support are encouraged to live as independently as possible, and reach their full potential.
- Providing personal care.
- Support with medication and health needs.
- Support to access activities in the community and socialise with others.
- Provide support for mental health needs and work closely with the wider team and associated professionals.
We offer a great range of benefits which include:
- Life Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Full training with NVQ development.
- Progression opportunities within the company.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Retail rewards & savings.
- Long service awards.
- * Refer a Friend Scheme of £500 - £2000 - T&C's Apply*
- Learning Disabilities
- Team Working
- Well Being And Personal Care