Female Support Worker - Care Management Group
Llandysul, WA SA446AH
About the Job
Are you looking for a job where you can really make a difference?
We are recruiting an experienced Female Support Worker to join our wonderful and dedicated team at our service in the picturesque seaside village of Llangrannog.
The service supports adults with Autism, Asperger's Syndrome, Learning Difficulties, Mental Health, or ABI, substance misuse issues or with a history of substance misuse issues who would benefit from living in their own space with a personalised care package to suit their needs.. Our friendly teams are experienced in managing challenging behaviours and provide more complex individuals with their own team for consistency and development of quality relationships.
Female Support Worker (Supported Living)
Caeronnen - Llanysul - Ceredigion
£8.30 hourly (increases with length of service)
Full Time/Part Time opportunities available
The people we support are at the heart of everything we do - they are wonderful individuals and deserve to be treated with respect, dignity and choice. Our main priority, therefore, is to find support workers with values, behaviours and attitudes to match our own.
For more information, and to find other services in your area, please click here: [Click here to apply]
Could this be you?
Your duties will be varied and no two days will be the same and will include:
* Engaging with the people we support and following their care plans
* Updating their care plans and risk assessments
* Offering and presenting options to support and empower individual choice and independence
* Responsible for the capture of outcome information and data, on company documentation and processes
* Responsible for your own, People we support and site visitor health and safety (H&S)
* Works within company policies and procedures and relevant regulation at all times
Our services operate 24/7, so you will work in shifts (as allocated by your manager). This means you may need to work early mornings, late evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Once you click "Apply", you will be directed to our website and asked to create an account. This will only take a few seconds and just requires you to give us your name and an email address, and will allow us to contact you regarding the vacancy. We won't share your details with any agencies or other companies.
We believe that a successful Support Worker shares our vision to ensure that 'every moment has potential' for the people we support to learn new skills and to achieve their goals.
Basic numeracy and literacy skills as well as good English are a must in addition to:
* NVQ/QCF2 or 3 in Social Care Awareness or equivalent
* 6 months experience in similar role or desire to work in the Health and Social Care Sector
* Peg feeding and buccal administration experience is desired.
Above all you need to be kind, caring and ready to work as a team to ensure that our services are comfortable, happy, fulfilling and safe places to live.
About the company
We are a leading provider of care and support for adults with learning disabilities and associated complex needs, including autistic spectrum conditions, mental health needs, challenging behaviour, profound and multiple learning disabilities and epilepsy.
The people we support live in homely, family-like residences, and are encouraged to participate fully in the local community.
CMG/Regard is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the people we support, adults and children, and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Why work for CMG/Regard?
In addition to your salary, our benefits package includes:
* a pension scheme
* paid annual leave (28 days including bank holidays, rising to 30 days after 1 year)
* reward/recognition schemes
* a generous staff discount and benefits scheme
* excellent opportunities for career progression
* the option to increase your earnings with overtime
* a 10p per hour salary increment on your first and second service anniversaries
Report this job
Llandysul, WA SA446AH
Full Time, Permanent
About this company
Care Management Group
Care Management Group (CMG) was established in 1996 by a parent of a person with learning disabilities and since then our ethos has always been that the people we support and their families are at the heart of our organisation. We have significant expertise in supporting people with learning disabilities and particularly complex needs, including autistic spectrum conditions, mental health needs, challenging behaviour, profound and multiple learning disabilities and associated complex health needs. We always endeavour to be at the forefront of national best practice of learning disability care and work tirelessly to give people we support every opportunity to fulfil their potential. CMG has over 120 services across England and South Wales.
View company profile