Female Support Workers Required
Rate: £9.07ph (PERMANENT, GUARANTEED HOURS)
Location: Gillingham - Kent
Do you have experience working with those who have learning disabilities and challenging behaviour? If you are looking for a care position that is fast paced and varied look no further this is the job for you!
We support six individuals aged between 18- 64 with complex needs such as; Learning disabilities, Autism, ADHD and some challenge behaviour. Part of this exciting role includes, encouraging activities such as bowling, swimming, long walks and shopping.
Your duties will also include:
- Helping the people we support to learn new skills.
- Assisting with day to day living tasks.
- Ensuring the people we support are encouraged to reach their full potential.
- Supporting our clients to live as independently as possible.
- Providing personal care.
- Moving and handling needs
- Support with medication and complex clinical needs.
- Support to access activities and socialise with others
We offer a great range of benefits which include:-
- Paid DBS**& Holidays
- Salary scale /progression if you want it
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend BONUS
- Recommend a Friend Scheme which rewards £500 to £2000 T&C apply"
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (Adhd)
- Clinical Works
- Microsoft Access