TFS Healthcare is seeking an experienced Fertility Nurse for a new, rewarding opportunity. This West London based hospital is offering extensive training to support with your personal and professional development.
- West London
- Salary up to £40,000
- Monday to Friday - with occasional Saturdays required
- MUST have IVF experience
- To carry out all necessary duties required as a Fertility Nurse Specialist, particularly relating to patient care, information counselling, treatment, dispensing and administration of drugs
- Report to the Lead Nurse to ensure continuity of care and to raise or discuss any issues or concerns.
- To possess a working knowledge of their patient's drug regimes and treatment plans.
- To be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care needs of individual patients undergoing treatments in their care.
- To provide information to all patients prior to treatment and through ongoing care in order to aid informed consent. To ensure access to a Fertility Counsellor as required.
- To assist with ultrasound scanning (following adequate training) and administration of drugs relevant to patient's treatment (in line with current NMC guidelines), teaching patients to self-administer where relevant and appropriate.
- Communicate and liaise with medical staff, other JDH centres and other health care professionals (as required and permitted) to provide safe and effective treatment and care of patients.
- Collection of specimens, labelling and despatching to the outside laboratory (including phlebotomy) as per current Clinic SOPs.
- Scan patients in Theatre when undergoing embryo transfer following adequate training.
At TFS Healthcare, we're an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in supplying medical professionals for contract/block bookings, temporary and permanent positions within the NHS and private healthcare organisations across the UK.
If you are not available for this opportunity, why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn £250 bonus for each successful placement - there is no limit to the number of people you can refer! (T&Cs apply)
If you fit the above description or wish to discuss other opportunities with one of the UK's fastest growing agencies, please apply now or call for further information on 020 7407 1122.
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.
Evaluation Of Care
Packaging And Labeling