Highly rewarding customer-facing opportunity providing pre- and post-sales application support and training in innovative synthetic biology technology. Following full training at the company headquarters, you will be home-based travelling to customer sites approx. 60/80% of the time.
* travel to laboratories predominately in the EU and Asia to demonstrate/train and showcase the company’s synthetic biology technology to prospective and existing customers
* support sales colleagues and channel partners showcasing technology to potential customers and develop plans for customer evaluation projects
* support sales teams to enhance customer experience and promote new applications and techniques
* attend conferences and give presentations to highlight technology features
* ideally a Life Science PhD and a minimum of 2 years’ industry experience within the synthetic biology sector or similar area (NGS, CRISPR-Cas9, etc)
* strong problem-solving abilities and the ability to plan projects and strategies
* excellent communication skills in order to succeed in a customer focused position
Apply to VRS Recruitment today!
Key words: applications specialist, applications chemist, applications scientist, immuno-oncology, genomics, assay, DNA, genomics, Synthetic Biology, Gene Mutations, PCR, NGS, drug discovery, sales, antibody, Gibson Assembly, CAR-T, Crispr-Cas9, vaccine, immune-therapy, business development, customer support, problem solving, troubleshooting, presentation, travel, UK, South East, North West, East Anglia, Cambridge, Oxford, London, Stevenage, Manchester, Birmingham, VRS7297CR
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website
- Business Development
- Customer Experience
- Drug Discovery
- Complex Problem Solving