Leicester, Northampton, Cambridge, Lincolnshire, Nottingh
£25,000 - £33,000 / year
NHS Band 5
- A market leading supplier of dental products.
- Seeing good levels of growth.
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Working hours are typically 9am-5.30pm.
- Monday to Friday job - there is opportunity of overtime, which is paid at time and a half.
- Working on Ultrasonic Cleaners, Washer Disinfectors, Handpiece Maintenance, Autoclaves, Vacuum systems (automatic separation and amalgam separator vacuum systems), digital technology, Intra-oral Scanning, 3D CBCT Imaging, 3D Printing, Intraoral Cameras, X-ray Sensors, Dental Chairs (Belmont, Kavo, Tridac and A-dec), Dental equipment.
- Attending customer sites on a reactive/planned/installation request basis, to carry out work as required.
- Working closely with office-based scheduling team, to ensure your diary is scheduled as efficiently as possible.
- Promoting the most professional engineering service possible to all customers and providing excellent levels of customer service.
The Ideal Person:
- HNC in Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering desirable or equivalent vocational experience.
- Looking specifically for Dental Engineers or very close i.e. x-ray, decon backgrounds.
- Customer focused.
- Field Service experience is a must.
Consultant: David Gray
Email: (Email Removed)
Tel no. (phone number removed)
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally