Field Support Supervisor in Fylde, Lancashire. UK at Voyage Care
Date Posted: 9/10/2019 Apply Not ready to Apply?
* Employee Type: Full-Time * Location: Fylde, Lancashire. UK * Job Type: Healthcare * Experience: Not Specified * Date Posted: 9/10/2019
Job Family: Supervisors
Location: Preston, Lancashire
Pay Rate (£): 11.53 per hour
Vacancy Reference: 019618
As an Field SUpport Supervisor your role will include some of the following: Complex casework, court work, transforming care, complex disability, safeguarding, behavior that challenges, risk & transitional work.
We are keen to attract experienced staff who can "hit the ground running" and want to progress in their career development.
- Good knowledge of the Transforming Care Programme
- Excellent communication and written skills inclusive of: assessment, report writing and organisational skills.
- Experience of working in partnership with people with diverse needs, both service users and carers; and colleagues and providers
- Ability to organise your own time and work to deadlines.
- Full UK driving Licence with access to a vehicle .
We offer a great range of benefits which include:- 1. Company funded DBS 2. Paid Holidays 3. Salary scale /FREE Training & Progression available 4. Life insurance & Pension Scheme 5. Cycle to work scheme 6. Retail rewards & savings 7. Long service awards 8. Refer a friend from £250 - £750 (T&C's Apply)
We offer sleep-ins at competitive rates.
**Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary
Key Responsibilities * You will have overall responsibility for assessing new people that we support: the development, maintenance and implementation of individuals' support plans. * Ensuring that all people we support have up to date documentation, observations and MAR charts, in accordance with the company's Administration of Medication Policy; including staff medication competencies and regular audits of Medication records.
* Arranging, planning and conducting the supervisions and appraisals of support workers as and when required.
* Undertaking all training (including statutory) relevant to the needs of the service and the people you support and according to relevant legislation, in order to professionally develop and gain skills beneficial to the individuals.
* Ensuring all policies and procedures applicable to the service and the company are followed and understood in order to comply with regulations and good practice.
* To provide a service and deliver care from time to time when emergencies, or short term requirements present such a need. This may be in the absence of any other member of staff.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.