Job Title: Field Support Supervisor
Full time: 37.5 Hours per week
Pay Rate: £21,879 per annum/ £11.22 per hour
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining person centred support plans, and ensuring high quality support is being provided to individual that we support. Carrying out duties designated by the Manager which include delegation of duties to support workers, you will also promote good practice at all times and act as an effective and positive role model. As a Field Support Supervisor, you may be required to work alone with the people you support or as part of a team, and may be required to provide support in any location appropriate to meet the needs of the service.
As an experienced and senior worker your role will include some of the following: Complex casework, court work, transforming care, complex disability, safeguarding, behavior that challenges, risk & transitional work.
In addition to the above you will complete assessments; identify individual outcomes and care and support needs; you will plan care with individuals, families, and third party professionals: reviewing packages to check what is working well and what needs to change.
We are keen to attract experienced staff who can "hit the ground running" and want to progress in their career development.
- Good knowledge of the Transforming Care Programme
- Level 3 Qualification of Management in Care or be willing to work towards
- Excellent communication and written skills inclusive of: assessment, report writing and organizational skills.
- Experience of working in partnership with people with diverse needs, both service users and carers; and colleagues and providers
- Ability to organize your own time and work to deadlines.
Full UK driving License with access to a vehicle .
- You will have overall responsibility for assessing new people that we support, and the development, maintenance and implementation of individuals' support plans, encouraging the people we support to take an active role in all aspects of daily living
- Ensuring that all people we support have up to date documentation, observations and MAR charts, in accordance with the company's Administration of Medication Policy; including staff medication competencies and regular audits of Medication records
- Arranging, planning and conducting the supervisions and appraisals of support workers as and when required.
- Attending, participating and contributing to various meetings for the people that we support and your team.
- Undertaking all training (including statutory) relevant to the needs of the service and the people you support and according to relevant legislation, in order to professionally develop and gain skills beneficial to the individuals.
- Ensuring all policies and procedures applicable to the service and the company are followed and understood in order to comply with regulations and good practice.
- To provide a service and deliver care from time to time when emergencies, or short term requirements present such a need. This may be in the absence of any other member of staff.
- Working shifts and visits on a staffing rota including weekdays, weekends, split shifts, wake nights, sleep-in and bank holidays as required and at multiple sites.
- Participate in the on call service an a rota basis, maintain appropriate records and review scheduling systems.
We offer a great range of benefits which include:-
- Paid DBS** & Holiday
2. Salary scale /progression if you want it
3. Life insurance & Pension Scheme
4. Cycle to work scheme
5. Retail rewards & savings
6. Long service awards
7. Recommend a Friend Scheme which rewards £500 to £2000 T&C apply
** Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary.
As a leader in health care and support services for individuals throughout the UK, Voyage Care supports thousands of people with learning and physical disabilities, brain injuries, autism and other needs. We operate over 400 care homes and 20 rehabilitation centres across the country and we provide specialist care and support to people at home and in the wider community…and we're growing every day!
Click Apply to complete our one page application………All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.