You will be responsible for creating and maintaining person centred support plans and ensuring high quality support is being provided to each of the people that we support. Carrying out other duties designated by the Manager which include delegation of duties to support workers, you will also promote good practice at all times and act as an effective and positive role model.
As a Field Support Supervisor, you may be required to work alone with the people you support or as part of a team and may be required to provide support in any location appropriate to meet the needs of the service.
You will have on-call responsibilities as part of rolling Rota and must be prepared to and have the ability to work outside of normal hours as and when required.
We are keen to attract experienced staff who can "hit the ground running" and want to progress in their career development.
- Level 5 or be willing to work towards
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Previous supervisory experience within a care setting is essential
- Must be computer literate / competent
- Experience of change management and performance management preferred
- Prior experience in a health and social care environment within a supported living services essential
- Full driving Licence with access to a vehicle
- Experience managing a staff team
- An in-depth understanding of our client group
- The ability to prioritise your workload
- A 'can do' attitude
- Prior experience writing a rota and the determination to get any gaps covered in it without the use of agency staff
- Prior experience of undertaking assessments in the community Requirements