Must be flexible to work days, evening and participate in an On Call rota
An independent specialist provider of healthcare services to patients with long term conditions is looking to recruit a Field Technician. As part of a multi discipline team with an emphasis on quality patient care, the job holder will be expected to participate in all aspects of the Respiratory service offering, ensuring a comprehensive level of service to all patients
Main duties of a Field Technician:
• Completion of, installation, servicing, and removals of respiratory equipment in line with a Service Level Agreement with the NHS.
• Day to day management of workload offering a professional service to patients
• Operate and maintain safe working practices in accordance with company and statutory requirements
• Participate in an On Call rota
• Respond to Ad Hoc requests from the office to deliver a service in addition to the daily route
• Maintaining high standards of driving proficiency at all time in company vehicles
• Maintain safe practices when loading and unloading vehicle with equipment
* Excellent customer service
* Empathy and understanding nature
* Good time management
* Full UK Driving License (no more than 6 points)
* Clean criminal background
If you are interested in applying, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
As an equal opportunities employer, should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made as part of the application process please contact us directly.
Omni RMS is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Respiratory - Northallerton) .