Halliwell Homes are looking for a Finance Administrator to join the team based in Salford. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and receive a competitive salary of £18,250 - £20,250 per annum (dependant on experience and qualifications).
Halliwell Homes are a social enterprise that offers a clinically informed practice encompassing educational, clinical and residential care services. Our objective is to enhance the psychological wellbeing of children within the care system through our Restorative Parenting recovery programme.
You will be part of a small, but busy office, working towards competency frameworks to ensure good practice is delivered internally and externally. The Finance Administrator reporting to the Head of Finance & IT will provide various duties to all business areas and will include cashflow forecasting, payroll, weekly P&L creation, inputting of sales invoices and remittance advice into the book-keeping software, handling a range of queries from managers and members of staff, providing general administrative support to the Head of Finance and senior management team and supporting wider finance projects.
Responsibilities of our Finance Administrator include:
- Inputting of invoices into Accounting Software
- Reconciling Statements
- Assisting with Production of Management Accounting Information
- Collation and Processing of Payroll Information
- Assisting with the Payment of Suppliers
- Operation and Maintenance of Petty Cash Systems
- 1st Line Credit Control for both Customers & Suppliers
- Maintain Positive Relationships with Customers & Suppliers through efficient Query Management
- Processing employee expenses
- Maintain the Company’s Finance Software & Records
- All other duties commensurate to the job role and pay scale as directed by Halliwell Management
- To follow all of Halliwell’s procedures and policies
Skills & Experience required by our Finance Administrator:
- Qualified to at least AAT Level 2
- 6 months working in a financial role
- Working to support the finances of the business in a fast paced environment
- Able to work under pressure and able to balance conflicting workloads
- Willingness to commit to complete any relevant training
- Excellent attention to detail with exceptional communication skills
Benefits of becoming our Finance Administrator:
In return we offer excellent training opportunities up to post-graduate level, a rewarding working environment, job satisfaction and the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children in the looked after sector.
If you would like to join us as our Finance Administrator, please click ‘apply’ today - we’d love to hear from you!
Halliwell is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure Barring Services (DBS) Disclosure