Job Types: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive - Dependent on qualifications and experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, and motivated, Finance Administrator to join AMDG, the central support function of Progressive Care and GDMA Group, expanding businesses that work across numerous sectors including Social Care, Training and Property Development.
The successful applicant will be essential to our finance team in supporting the Companies through administrative excellence. The role will comprise handling and processing payroll data, purchase and sales ledger records ensuring they are up to date and well managed. In this you will be working with the rest of the finance team, supporting them in delivering department objectives, which will provide excellent opportunity for progression in a finance career.
- Supporting the finance team in their day-to-day tasks, with this being varied and rewarding in utilising and building skills of a finance
- Maintaining schedules for payroll records, including handling timesheet data and liaising with site managers.
- Preparing weekly timesheet data to authorisation stage.
- Supporting in credit control duties, ensuring receivables are collected on time.
- Supporting in purchase ledger management, ensuring internal controls are adhered to, including reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Assisting with updating and maintaining accounting and payroll data on the live system
The right candidate will:
- Have good numeracy skills and be capable of logical thought.
- Have effective time management and capable of meeting deadlines.
- Be a positive attitude & enthusiastic to work in growing company.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Be a self-starter: after period of familiarising with role, confident to work autonomously
- Have completed or be currently studying a finance related qualification (desirable)
Experience using Microsoft Excel competently is essential.
- Excellent rates of pay dependent upon qualifications and experience
- A comprehensive induction program
- Constructive/reflective supervision to ensure thorough understanding of the role
- Full access to our in-house Accredited Training Centre to ensure ongoing and extensive training resulting to recognized qualifications
- Career progression is a guarantee for the right candidate
- Continued professional development
- An extremely rewarding and fulfilling job role with great variety
Because of the nature of its work with children and vulnerable adults, Progressive Care uses the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to make checks at an enhanced level on all persons whose work or proposed work will involve regular contact with or working in close proximity to children and vulnerable adults in our care.
For further information, please contact us now at 0114 2800 265 or at
- Attention To Detail
- Confident And Emotionally Stable
- Credit Control