Safety First Aid is a specialist supplier of First Aid, Medical and Health & Safety products with distribution throughout the UK and Eire.
We are looking for first aid trainers/assessors. to work (freelance) in our sites based around Aberdeen and surrounding areas to run courses in our clients sites.
Trainers/assessors should have knowledge and competence in first aid, as demonstrated by: Holding a current, valid FAW certificate, and having knowledge and competence in training and/or assessing, demonstrated by holding a training/ assessing qualification
Your role will include:
* The provision of high quality training which is planned and personalised to meet the needs of the individuals, whilst ensuring aims and objectives of both the awarding body and company standards are met.
* Helping to develop new training materials and resources.
* Obtaining feedback from candidates and employers assess the effectiveness of training.
* Accurate completion of all required documentation.
* Reviewing and identifying your own professional development need
Further and Adult Education Teachers Certificate excepted