CrownBio is a Cutting Edge Translational Technology Company Making Precision Medicine a Reality
CrownBio brings clarity to drug discovery around the world by helping biopharmaceutical companies solve some of today's most pressing challenges in oncology, inflammation, cardiovascular, and metabolic disease Drug Discovery. Our premier Translational Platforms for cancer, inflammation, and metabolic disease help our clients accelerate their new drug development programs. CrownBio develops world-leading preclinical efficacy models and provides both in vitro and in vivo testing services. We are a global company with facilities across the world in United Kingdom, United States, China, and Taiwan.
Job Description Summary
We are looking for an enthusiastic flow cytometer Scientist / Study Director to join our Oncology Study Director team based in UK. This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. The Study Director team at Crownbio UK is continuing to expand in order to support our growing portfolio of model offerings and service spectrum. The team is responsible for research/development as well as project delivery of the company. As such this represents an exciting opportunity for scientists wanting to experience drug discovery for the first time or for more experienced scientists wanting to lead multiple projects. Successful candidates will be highly motivated with the capacity to think creatively and a demonstrable ability to interact with and influence sponsors/project teams at the scientific level.
• Looking after CrownBio UK flow cytometer and conduct flow related assays
• Assisting senior study directors to design and execute flow related studies both internally and through external partners (CROs and collaborators) and interpret the results of these studies
• Assisting senior study directors to interpret and report data, discuss conclusions and present at various internal and external forums
• Contribute scientific expertise in flow to project teams
• Provide input to the strategy and direction of flow related projects
• BSC or above in life science or a related discipline
• Prior experience with flow cytometry is mandatory
• Demonstrated ability to work within multidisciplinary teams
• Demonstrable proficiency in a range of biology techniques. In vitro, in vivo and ex vivo experience and a working knowledge of immuno-oncology would also be an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills
• Adaptable/flexible and approachable
• Methodical and highly organised with excellent attention to detail
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
We offer excellent training and career development opportunities as well as a highly competitive salary and benefits package
Attention To Detail