We are currently recruiting for a passionate, experienced and highly motivated Mental Healthcare Assistant to support a busy NHS Mental Health Hospital in Darlington. The chosen individual will be able to choose their own work pattern, allowing for a healthy work life balance.
The successful candidate will be providing 1 to 1 support with patients who are suffering from acute mental health, schizophrenia, and challenging behaviour. It is essential that you have at least 6 to 12 months' experience, preferably in a ward or inpatient environment. Experience in Control and Restraint or PMVA training is beneficial.
The hourly rates of pay are £10.55 to £13.00 per hour, dependent on shift worked.
• Do you know someone who would be interested in this role? We offer a £250 referral bonus per successful candidate that is referred*
You could benefit from working for Service Care Solutions with:
• £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
• Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
• Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
• FREE enhanced DBS check
• FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
• CV writing service
• Interview techniques coaching
• Regular post-placement follow-ups
• Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
• FREE uniform for certain roles
• Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
• Loyalty reward scheme
• Referral bonus of £250
• Opportunity for future career development
• Candidate welcome pack (coming soon)
This role is available for an immediate start, so if you would be interested, please either cal Mark White on 01772 208962 or email [ Email address blocked ]
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobmedic.co.uk you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobmedic.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.