Specialist Hospital for Mental Health
£45,000 per annum
Elite Search Associates are currently looking for a Forensic Psychologist to join a private mental health hospital in Abergavenny, Monmouthshire.
Package for the Forensic Psychologist but not limited to:
* £45,000 per annum
* Full time hours
* Opportunities for training and development
* Market leading benefits package
Forensic Psychologist requirements:
* Post-graduate qualification in clinical or forensic psychology and registration with Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) as a Registered Psychologist.
* Experience of working in a Foresic setting desirable
* The Psychologist we are looking for will be experienced in assessment and formulation to help determine the treatment needs of individual service users.
* The role also includes providing training to staff, running reflective practice, writing risk assessments and providing individual and group interventions, to meet the needs of the population.
* We are looking for someone with a creative and compassionate approach, with an enthusiasm for improving the quality of life of our service users both whilst they are in our care and as they progress to less restrictive.
Please apply via this advert for the Forensic Psychologist role and one of our dedicated team will contact you.
This Forensic Psychologist role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise