Wound Care Support Nurse | Outpatient Ward | Band 6 dependent on experience | Wirral | Full Time, No Nights.
Spire Murrayfield Hospital is expanding the scope of services we offer our patients and are looking for experienced Wound Care Nurse to join our established team.
Spire Murrayfield Hospital is a state-of-the-art private hospital. We offer fast access to consultations with specialists in a wide range of treatments, supported by advanced imaging and diagnostic technology. Our high-quality accommodation and aftercare means we’re committed to looking after you and your health.
Duties and responsibilities
- The wound care specialist nurse will be responsible for delivering a high quality wound care specialist service primarily in the Out-Patient’s department, reporting to the Director of Clinical Services.
- To support the general clinics as well as wound care.
- To provide wound care advice to patients, families, carers and all multi-disciplinary teams across the hospital.
- To demonstrate Spire’s purpose, values and behaviours at all times.
- To communicate effectively, positively and professionally within the clinical teams.
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 5 years post qualification Experience.
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Flexible and able to support the general clinics as well as wound care
- Strong communication skills
- Hold a Certificate in Wound Care or Equivalent Experience
- Experience working in busy department is essential
- We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Sarah Whittaker at [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications