Functional Assessor - Registered Nurse
Salary £38,760 per annum + benefits
Locations across the UK
Pulse is working alongside a leading provider of occupational health, primary care and capability assessment services to recruit a functional assessor / disability assessor. You will be working to make a positive difference to the health and wellbeing of thousands of people across the UK.
If you are looking for a Monday - Friday position within office hours, we want to hear from you!
We have vacancies for NMC registered nurses (RGN's) to join our teams across England, Scotland and Wales - some of the sites include:
Amongst many more…
Working as a functional assessor you will be undertaking face-to-face medical assessments and examinations required for the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) as part of a successful integrated team.
We are keen to speak with registered nurses from any specialty (excluding nursing homes). Full training within this role will be provided.
* This role will involve a combination of assessments - medical evidence in a written or electronic format
* Face-to-face assessments of customers in relation to a variety of benefits and provide a report to the DWP.
Part of your role will also be to analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence and provide a report in a professional and concise manner.
* NMC registration
* Minimum of 2 years post qualification nursing experience - across any specialty
* It is essential that the candidate is IT literate with desirable experience of using a range of software
You will be actively contributing to the commercial relationships between this healthcare provider and the DWP at a local level, ensuring that targets are met in quality, productivity and customer satisfaction.
What's in it for you?
* Competitive salary
* Regular working hours
* Contributory stakeholder pension scheme
* Generous holiday allowance
* Employee and family private medical cover
* Life assurance
* Health and wellbeing benefits
In turn, applicants will be working for a large and supportive organisation with a strong relationship with government organisations.
For an informal chat about this post and more information you can call Louis on (phone number removed) or email