A global company with a local approach, my client offer tailored perfumery solutions to their customers who supply Luxury Goods and FMCG products such as perfume, body wash, surface cleaners, air care and deodorant. They are looking for a Fragrance Analyst or Senior Analyst to join their growing team of GC Analysts. They invest significantly in their people to ensure they provide world class Fragrance Development, R&D, and agility to their customers.
Career development opportunities are significant, this is a time of advancement and growth for the business, where you have the opportunity to be part of building the future with them.
Fragrance Analyst responsibilities:
* Assist GC Manager in assessing the effectiveness of Analytical equipment and methods for most efficient and accurate analysis of production and project samples.
* Support planning and execution of projects designed to improve the fragrance development and quality control processes to ensure best practice.
* Analytical project work using GC-FID and GC-MS.
* Formula creation
* Analysis of raw material profiles
* Mentor team members (Senior)
* Keep up to date with analytical knowledge
Fragrance Analyst requirements:
* Degree in Chemistry/ similar.
* GC-FID and GC-MS experience
* Experience with sample preparation techniques
* Relevant experience in Fragrance/ Cosmetics/ Personal Care
* Self-motivated, team player with attention to detail
To apply you must fulfil the requirements above and be eligible to live & work in the UK.
As director of Helen Crawshaw Search Ltd I am a specialist recruiter working extensively across the EAME region. I solely specialise in working with candidates & clients in the following sectors: Flavours | Fragrances | Food Ingredients | FMCG
Attention To Detail