We are currently looking for a GCSO Innovation Lead to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Berkshire area. As the GCSO Innovation Lead you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the GCSO Innovation Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage the GCSO Initiative Portfolio and monitor and track the status of all implementation projects to ensure it is delivered according to project time lines.
2. Participate in leadership meetings and support the Head of GCSO innovation in managing the strategic and operational issues of the GCSO innovation team.
3. Educate and collaborate with stakeholders and work with strategic partners to ensure alignment on systems and processes for implementing new vendors or capabilities.
4. Successfully develop the framework and processes needed to implement selected initiatives and programs.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the GCSO Innovation Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a business/scientific discipline with a focus on project management.
2. Proven Pharmaceutical/CRO track record of leading cross-functional project in a global environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with device implementation alongside experience of roll-out, concept development/study design and knowledge of GCP will be vital
Good Clinical Practices (Gcp)