North DevonPay rate:
TTM Healthcare in partnership with a NHS Hospital in North Devon are urgently recruiting a number of all speciality nurses for Winter Pressures block bookings from now until February.
Our client is offering all RGNs flexible hours and can accommodate nurses who would be looking for part time or full time opportunities including days, nights and weekends.
You will be working in different settings to choose from including general surgical, medical and A&E.
You will be responsible for doing patients observations, medications and general nursing duties. Requirements
• Valid NMC pin number
• Previous RGN UK experience required within the last 6 months
• Excellent communication and English language skills
• Right to work in the UK Become a TTM Agency nurse and benefit from all of the below -
• Regular scheduled shifts or hours available to suit personal circumstances
• The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the Market
• Varied work opportunities through Acute hospital, Intellectual Disability, Addiction , Elderly Care, Home Care and Health screening
• Training and upskilling opportunities
• Personal and Professional development from our team of experienced Recruitment consultants
• Interview Preparation where applicable for all contract roles
• Weekly Payment structure
To Register for this exciting opportunity please call Zivile on [Click here to apply]
or email your CV in confidence to [Click here to apply]
for an immediate interview. Not for you ? Do you know someone who would love our Jobs ?
TTM Healthcare offer competitive referral bonus for all Nursing referrals , please feel free to share our details with all your Nursing friends and colleagues .. T & C's apply ..