Contracts available with immediate start for experienced RGN's to provide care on a Stroke ward covering nights.
Available on a full/part time basis with immediate start offered.
Work is available to book now until February 2019.
Some responsibilities will include:
•Provide care to patients based on their care plan
•Accurately monitor and record observations on patients' conditions
•Maintain accurate records of care, and medication administration
•You must have at least 12 months previous experience as an RGN within the NHS
•General Nursing Qualification & NMC PIN
•Full NHS Compliance
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided
Please get in touch with Matt on [Click here to apply]
or via email to [Click here to apply]