Sirona Medical are looking to recruit a Band 5, General Practice Nurse to work within a Medical Centre for the Ministry of Defence.
If you are available and interested in working with Sirona Medical as a Geneal Practice Nurse then please do not delay in contacting us as soon as you can! We do also have a £100.00 referral bonus scheme so if you know of anyone who could be interested in the position, then please do refer them over!
General Practice Nurse - Essential Requirements:
• Must be Registered Nurse (A) Level 1 nurse with the NMC; hold a valid, in date Personal Identification Number (PIN); and not subject to any restrictions of practice
• Must hold current, valid personal medical indemnity insurance
• Have a minimum of one year`s post registration current experience in a Band 5 or higher grade in a Primary Healthcare (PHC) setting (within the last three years)
• Must be in date for Basic Life Support (BLS) Anaphylaxis, Automated External Defibrillator (AED), Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) and Safeguarding Children and Young People and Vulnerable Adults Level 2 training.
• Must hold certificates of training/qualification/update, or be able to provide proof of clinical competency from a previous employer or Line Manager who is a current and practicing GMC or NMC Registrant (either of which must be obtained within the last three years) in:
Immunisation and Vaccination: (including children if engaged within a families practice)
General Practice Nurse - About the Role:
• Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
• You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
• Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
• Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
Previous experience and/or qualifications in Nursing are essential to apply for this role.
What Sirona Medical will offer you:
• Great pay rates dependent on specialities.
• A dedicated recruitment consultant
• 24 hour support.
• Fast track registration with efficient compliance process.
Nurse, General Nurse, RGN,NMC, Nurse, Band 5, Band 6, HCA, Community Nurse, specialist Nurse. A&E, Endoscopy, Theatre,
Sirona Medical is a Healthcare Recruitment Agency supplying staff across many sectors within the UK. Sirona Medical has an excellent reputation for providing reliable Healthcare Professionals to both the NHS and private sector. We are renowned for our fast, friendly and high quality service. Our thorough recruitment process ensures that we only provide the very best talent to our clients.
With over 60 years combined experience in the recruitment industry, our experienced Recruiters are always available to provide you with the highest service levels.
Sirona Medical believes in the ethics of providing more than just a service, but a relationship that allows both clients and candidates, to feel that no matter the query, request or demand, we will meet and exceed your expectations.
To apply, please follow the link, or email over your CV to [ Email address blocked ] - [Click here to apply]