We have a fantastic and exciting new opportunity for you to work in a friendly GP surgery in London. This role is for a GP/Doctor to work in primary care. Please note for this role full PPE will be provided by the GP surgery and your safety is always a top priority for everyone at Locums First and the GP Surgery.
* Days: GP Locum to work between Mondays to Sunday (you are flexible to choose what day(s) you want to work)
* When: December 2020 – March 2021 (your commitment to the assignment is flexible)
* Working Hours: 08:00 – 19:00 (you are free to choose how many hours to work from these times)
To be considered for the role you must:
* Right to work in the UK.
* Medicine Degree.
* Be an independent prescriber.
* Have primary care experience ideally working in a GP surgery or secondary care experience.
* Carry out telephone consultations and patients face-to-face (note these patients would have been given an appointment over the phone and confirmed they do not have Covid19).
Benefits of Locums First
* Weekly Pay via LTD, PAYE or Umbrella.
* Full PPE provided by the GP surgery.
* Full flexibility to every assignment with no commitment required.
* Access to all locum and permanent positions in your area.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and would like to discuss the role further, apply now and one of our consultants will be in touch with you.
If you know someone who might be interested in our locum or permanent opportunities, let us know- you could earn up to £500 for referring a friend!
Locums First is an equal opportunities agency and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable
Electronic Medical Record
Intravenous (Iv) Fusions