Salary and Benefits: Up to £35,000 + 33 Days Holiday + Generous Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Training and Development + Much More!
Hours and Shift Patterns: Full and part time contracts available (minimum of 18 hours per week). The department operating hours are 08:00 – 20:00, Monday – Friday.
The Radiographers that we speak to tell us that one of the most difficult aspects of their jobs is finding the time and opportunity to learn new skills and develop. We represent a hospital who is dedicated to training their employees and understands the importance of continuous development.
Perhaps you want to work for a private healthcare provider who is committed to improving patient care and the services they offer. Maybe you want to work with a Radiology team that are friendly and effective.
3 great things about this hospital:
- A premium private healthcare group – this business has a reputation for providing excellent patient care with great management teams in place, they are committed to improving and evolving their business and people.
- Enjoy exceptional facilities – this small but busy hospital has recently undergone a large refurbishment project and has 21 beds, 2 operating theatres, 1 minor procedures room, a fully equipped physiotherapy suite and diagnostic imaging facilities.
- Join a passionate and hard-working team – this is a positive working environment; new ideas are encouraged, and achievements are recognised with regular staff awards and team social events!
A Radiographer stated, ‘I love working here – we are a friendly, tight-knit team and we have a real sense of community! You will be working with likeminded individuals who love what they do and are committed to delivering patient-cantered care."
What you will do as a General Radiographer:
You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcome.
As an integral part of the team, you will play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting senior radiographers and consultants.
- You must have BSC in Radiology or equivalent, HCPC registration and previous experience in General Radiology.
Why other Radiographers work with this hospital:
- Enjoy a great work-life balance with full and part time opportunities available, this employer can also offer flexible shift patterns for the right individual.
- Recognised for delivering 5* patient care – this hospital is rated Good with the CQC and has high levels of patient satisfaction!
To apply, click the below box, or to find out more please contact Eleanor Cartledge at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 2616.
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Medical Imaging