General Radiographer - Private healthcare
Central London | Up to £32,000 p/annum
Our client is looking for a postgraduate Radiographer to join their Imaging Team within the Private sector. Fantastic opportunity to gain further qualifications, training, and progress in your career.
The department is a small and very welcoming team of radiographers. They are looking for someone that is going to fit in well with dynamics of the imaging department, maintain and push the patient care. This opportunity will give you the chance to further yourself and train within CT.
- BSc(Hons) Radiography, DCR(D) Diploma of the College of Radiographers or equivalent and HCPC registered
- Desirable to have at least 1 year's general radiography.
- Train in CT within 2 years'
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary of up to £32,000 p/annum
- 33 days holiday per annum (Increasing to 38 days)
- Private Medical insurance and Staff Health Checks
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
MediTalent are happy to offer ££ referral bonuses for each successful recommendation - feel free to get in touch and I can explain how it works.
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.