General Radiographer | Imaging | Band 5/6 dependent on experience | Cambridge | Full Time
Spire Cambridge Lea is looking for a Radiographer to join their warm and supportive team in the Imaging department.
Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital offers comprehensive private hospital services in a comfortable and relaxed environment to patients from Cambridgeshire and East Anglia. We believe it’s’ our people that really set us apart, from the very best medical professionals, to our attentive and highly experienced support staff.
The Hospital is going through a £10 million refit that will modernise our 5 Theatres and 44 bedded ward. Also included in the upgrade will be the Imaging and short stay departments, increasing the number of pods to 19. The Endoscopy suite will also be JAG compliant level and there will be an extended 2 bed recovery unit.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will be part of a team responsible for delivering high quality, efficient radiographic services in theatres
- You will make informed decisions on the diagnostic imaging required and to demonstrate a professional, caring and responsible approach to the duties carried out.
Who we're looking for:
- You will hold a Diploma or Degree in Radiography and have HCPC Registration
- You will have evidence of substantial CPD in clinically related and relevant subjects.
- Recent Radiographer Experience
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Penny Lawless at penny.lawless @spirehealthcare.com
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications