German Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Our client is currently looking for German speaking Customer Service Advisor's for a growing global business based in Edinburgh on a permanent full time basis.
We're looking for passionate customer service advisors to join their successful and growing Edinburgh based team. As a German Speaking Customer Service Agent you be offering technical support to a global customer base.
What you'll be doing:
* Handling a range of inbound calls from customers on a variety of service and product concerns or enquiries
* Acting as the first point of contact for customer's daily by telephone or email
* Dealing with technical issues customers are having with the product
* Administration work - Update in house internal systems daily
* Outbound calls - solving or handling customer complaints
* Accurately reporting and logging any escalated cases
* Working towards set targets and KPI's
* Working well individually and as part of a wider team to complete tasks
* Fluent German speaker, as well as proficient oral and written English
* Customer Service Experience - Call Centre, Telephony, Retail, Hospitality, travel
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, including effective listening skills and ability to communicate accurately and effectively in person, over the telephone, through email and other business correspondence
* Empathetic approach
* Ability to Multitask
* Strong attention to detail and are able to accurately report customer information
* Able to problem solve and provide solutions for customers
* Able to work flexible hours on a rotating schedule including evenings, holidays and weekend.
What's in it for you?
* An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic, innovative and progressive multinational organisation
* You will be part of a high growth company with a true purpose and have the ability to shape and influence, making a real difference to customers life
* Opportunity to carve out a long-term career
* Access to outstanding training and development programmes
* Attractive benefits including performance-based bonus, medical insurance, private pension, accident, and life insurance, team events etc.
This role will be working from home initially until you are able to return to the Edinburgh office.
Working Hours - Full time - 5 out of 7 days
Monday to Friday - Hours between - 7am - 6pm
Saturday & Sunday - 8am - 4:30pm
Salary - £19,000 - £22,500 DOE
If you are interested please apply with your most up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Attention To Detail