An outstanding opportunity to join a brand new MS&T team within an expanding business specialising in truly Personalised Cell Therapies. Based in Manchester our client has a great opportunity for a GMP Process Technologist to join the team that leads innovation and change in manufacturing and quality operations.
The team will interact with and support a broad scope of activities involved in manufacture of clinical product including GMP manufacturing, process and analytical development. The day to day focus for the GMP Process Technologist includes:
* Manufacturing process execution
* Trending in process and lot release performance
* Risk management, investigations, and change management
* Transfers, comparability and validation
This is a great time to join the business in a rapid and challenging growth phase. The ideal candidate will be qualified to at least BSc level in a relevant discipline and will have gained:
* Several years experience supporting aseptic GMP standard manufacturing
* Experience of technology transfer, troubleshooting and investigation
* Experience of risk management and remediation
* Statistical analysis
Prior experience working with investigational medicinal products – in particular cell therapies – is highly desirable. As is experience gained in authoring documents and training staff.
The salary offered for the GMP Process Technologist role will very much depend on relevant qualifications, experience and performance at interview. In any event we anticipate our client offering a salary within the £35,000 to £45,000 range. The GMP Process Technologist salary is accompanied by a performance bonus and benefits package.
To apply send a CV in response to this advert. If you include a cover letter, PLEASE EMBED WITHIN THE CV DOCUMENT ITSELF