STEM recruitment solutions have a superb opportunity for a GMP Producion Scientist on a permanent basis for our high-profile client.
We currently have an opportunity for a GMP Production Scientist to join a Manufacturing Team. As part of the team, this role will contribute to the delivery of a variety of Polyclonal Antibody projects within the necessary time constraints to cGMP standards.
Reporting to the GMP Production Supervisor, the main responsibilities of the role include:
• Scale-up, processing, validation, and accurate completing of batch documentation for manufacturing campaigns within scheduled time frames and to quality standards.
• Review and maintain equipment.
• Liaise with the Procurement team to ensure that materials and consumables are available in line with the production schedule.
• Assist with the general running and monitoring of the clean room facility, including maintaining its cGMP compliance and MHRA licensed status.
• Adhere to company Quality and Health & Safety policies.
• There is a requirement to work shift patterns periodically, with ample advance notice.
Skills/Experience Required: Essential:
• BSc/HND qualification in a relevant scientific discipline (microbiology/biochemistry/chemistry graduates would be of particular interest)
• Alternatively, appropriate experience working within a relevant regulated environment, e.g. GLP, GMP, ISO/IEC 17025.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, in particular, Word and Excel.
• Industry experience in a cGMP compliant organisation carrying out downstream processing and purification of proteins would be a distinct advantage.
• Experience in writing and completion of quality documentation, i.e. batch records, SOPs, IQ/OQ/PQ, risk assessments and deviations etc.
• Practical knowledge of aseptic techniques gained working within a cleanroom environment.
• Familiarity with carrying out environmental monitoring for viable and non-viable particles.
Please apply online in the first instance.
We endeavour to reply to all applications when possible.
STEM Recruitment is acting as a business agency in this instance
Good Manufacturing Practices
Medicines And Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (Mhra) Guides
Certified Global Meeting Planner