GMP Purification Scientist
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced GMP Purification Scientist to join the product delivery team of a growing biotechnology company. The successful candidate will be responsible for the downstream purification of proteins and viruses in a GMP clean room area. The role will also involve ensuring the GMP status of the facilities clean rooms and training more junior staff in laboratory techniques when required.
A growing biotechnology company with expertise in the manufacture of biologics. This business often takes in house external manufacturing projects to offer specialist troubleshooting services, as well as producing their own range of cell and molecular products.
* Minimum BSc (or equivalent) Biochemistry, Biology or other relevant scientific qualification
* Strong experience with purification of biomolecules
* Previous work experience with GMP is essential
* Experience with TFF or AKTA systems is strongly preferred
* Flexible approach to work
* Good communication and strong practical skills are essential
Scientist, GMP, protein purification, purify, DNA, biomolecule, biotechnology, biopharmaceutical, virus processing, downstream
Harris Lord is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role