GMP Support Technician - Contract - Biopharmaceutical - Berkshire
Our client is a leading Life Science organisation. At present, they are seeking 2 GMP Support Technicians to support their maintenance engineering team on a 12 month temporary contract.
Individuals will be responsible for delivering the performance of the site maintenance requirements for external vendors and in addition to this comply with Safety and Quality standards.
• Ensure timely raising, escalating and closure of all near miss related corrective & preventative actions.
• Work safely at all times, ensuring standard operating procedures are followed and all relevant PPE required for the tasks is worn.
• Ensure external vendors work safely at all times and follow site rules , RAMS, relevant SOP's and wear PPE.
• Follow permit to work process.
• Participate in area walk throughs..
• Know and comply with all workplace quality regulations.
• Escalate any issues that might compromise product safety and product quality.
• Ensure all planned and reactive maintenance tasks are performed to the required standard.
• Work to and lead by example Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) at all times.
• Responsible for maintaining the department working environment (Workshop, stores and production areas) to defined GMP standards at all times.
• Ensure adherence to maintenance records and correct completion of SAP PM and GMP SOP/Processes .
• Timely review of completed work orders to ensure compliance to procedures.
• Complete of all documentation to site GMP procedures
Product Quality Assurance
Good Manufacturing Practices