Title: GMP Warehouse Operator
Location: Speke, Liverpool
Pay Rate: £12.13 - £12.29
Assignment Length: Seasonal Contract 6-7 Months
Start Date: 5th January
SRG have a fantastic opportunity to join a global biologics company on a seasonal basis.
Our client's site is the global centre of excellence for the production of Influenza vaccines. Through innovation, collaboration and ongoing investment the site in Speke has the facilities to research, develop, produce and distribute up to 20 million vaccine doses each year for the global market.
As a Warehouse Operator you will be supporting with the seasonal manufacturing of pharmaceutical products; performing various tasks within the materials management function with full adherence to cGMP.
Main role responsibilities:
- Comply with required standards with respect to documentation, good house-keeping, cGMP, health and safety, timekeeping, regulatory legislative requirements.
- To ensure all materials management documentation is completed accurately and reviewed within the relevant timeframe.
- To perform and oversee the receipt, inspection, storage, transfer, pick, issue, disposal, shipping and distribution of all categories of goods
- To ensure all samples are taken and transferred to the relevant department with the appropriate documentation.
- To ensure the correct operation and ensure maintenance of equipment in the department is performed (e.g. calibration dates) whilst assisting the engineers in their duties.
- Holds an RTITB or equivalent Forklift Truck Licence - Counterbalance is essential, and VNA is desirable
- Holds Full Drivers Licence
- Strong working knowledge of cGMP requirements from a pharmaceutical or similarly regulated industrial environment such as food or chemicals
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment along with the ability to operate inventory management systems (ERP)
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Available to start on the 5th of January 2021
- Able to commit a 4 on 4 off days shift pattern or double days (Mon-Fri)
If you wish to apply do so now via the website or email a CV to Joseph Tiffin (url removed)
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit (url removed) to view our other vacancies