Following the continued growth of our businesses, we are looking to expand our Business Modeller & Analyst teams by recruiting Graduates (or those Graduating in 2021) thriving for an opportunity to join a proven Graduate Scheme with a clear career path, ability to learn and develop skills whilst operating at an international business level.
Starting salary of £26,000 rising to £29,000
Additional Benefits include:
• Generous bonus earning opportunities
• Enhanced holiday
Location: Buckinghamshire (open to relocating applicants)
Stimulate your mind by joining our fast paced, evolving world of medicine supporting clients across the globe in making well informed decisions shaping the future pharmaceutical industry. Whether it be at drug discovery stage to launch phase, our research and technological capabilities enables industry leaders to effectively forecast, track, and price.
Within your role as a Graduate Business Modeller & Analyst - Biosciences you will:
• Translate customer needs into working briefs to produce models covering many aspects of the pharmaceutical industry (including pricing strategies, international pricing systems, and the effects of parallel trade and risk analysis).
• Use cutting-edge technologies to produce bespoke pricing models, documenting, quality checking and project managing pricing models.
• Develop innovative forecasting methodologies.
• Present analysis and findings to our clients (travel abroad is an essential component of the role when permitted).
• Train and support customers using the bespoke models you have personally built or our off-the-shelf forecasting software.
• Keep up to date and documenting developments within the industry and pricing environment.
If you have a passion to join a business where your work can make a significant impact benefiting the pharmaceutical industry globally, we are keen to talk!
• Be educated to a minimum 2.1 degree in a biomedical science, medicine, pharmacology, or pharmacy discipline.
• Be mathematically strong (A 'Level Maths or Economics), with knowledge of statistics, handling data and Excel preferably with some modelling understanding.
• Have an inquisitive nature, able to absorb large volumes of information, analyse and form conclusions.
• Be an effective communicator, with strong listening and engagement skills.
• Possess a Full UK driving licence.
INTERESTED? Please click apply or speak to our consultant Clare. You will also receive an acknowledgement of your application
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: CG16220, Wallace Hind Selection