£24,000 - £28,000 + Bonus, Healthcare + Benefits
At GAMA Healthcare we help prevent infections and save lives. Our product portfolio ranges from disinfectant wipes and hand gels (Clinell) to medical equipment (rediroom). As infection prevention has become a global priority, the demand has increased for our innovative, reliable products across new industries and new countries. To support the continued expansion of our innovative product portfolio, we're looking for a Product Development Technician to join our Research & Development department. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual, who is eager to learn to propel their career in product development.
What will you do?
* Assist with all aspects of formulation science and product development for Surface and Skin Disinfection pipeline products
* Formulate stable and efficacious/effective surface and skin disinfection products against clearly defined product briefs in our laboratories
* Work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional product development team
* Liaise with the relevant team, either internal or external, to arrange the required tests
* Escalate issues appropriately to our Development Scientists
* Ensure that up-to-date and accurate scientific project records are maintained for all Product Development projects
* General lab maintenance to ensure the lab runs smoothly e.g. ordering new chemicals, checking in stock
* Live the GAMA values: be passionate; win together; care; be curious and innovative; have fun!
What will you need?
* Bachelor's degree in Chemistry/Formulation Chemistry or relevant discipline is essential
* Eager and willing to learn new skills and processes
* Demonstrable experience collaborating with a cross-functional team is desirable
* Ability to organise your time well to ensure projects are delivered with accuracy, on time and to budget
* Previous success as a formulator in the disinfection field in a Medical Device or commercially focussed FMCG organisation would be advantageous
* An appetite to work in a fast-paced, dynamic organisation
What will you get?
* A competitive salary according to relevant experiences
* Annual performance related bonus
* Commitment to your personal and professional development
* 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* A competitive, contributory pension scheme
* Private Medical Insurance cover
* Health Cashback plan for vouchers toward opticians, physio, dental etc
What's it like at GAMA?
At GAMA Healthcare we're motivated by purpose, not just the potential of our brands. We're an innovative company led by two inspiring entrepreneur doctors. The pace is fast and, when needed, we can shift direction quickly, but we pull together to get things done.
We're proud of our people and you'll always have the support and encouragement needed to be successful.
For several years we've achieved double digit growth and we're not stopping there. We're looking for capable people to join us on our journey