About Instil Bio
The transition from the era of pharmaceuticals to the era of biotechnology brought tremendous medical innovation to patients’ lives. Come join us as we lead the next transition – from biotechnology to cell therapy.
Instil Bio is a rapidly growing and dynamic cell therapy company; we are building the team that will establish cell therapy as the third pillar of therapeutic medicines. Our people work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment, marrying our expertise and dedication with our desire to help patients in need. We offer attractive and competitive compensation plans and benefit programs.
GMP Manufacturing Associate
We now have a number of excellent opportunities for Manufacturing Associates to join our GMP team. These are suitable for life science graduates looking for opportunity to develop expertise and quickly progress. In this role you will work closely with the Cell Therapy Specialists & Manufacturing Manager in order to efficiently support the manufacture the cell therapy products.
These roles will initially be recruited on fixed term contracts of 9 months - but as permanent roles become available at the next level (Cell Therapy Specialist) there will be opportunity to apply.
Key Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
* Prepare equipment & consumables (kitting process) via Warehouse.
* Perform routine stock checks to maintain levels of critical stock in the cleanroom
* Perform GMP (Good Manufacturing Process) cleaning of critical components and equipment into the cleanroom and Isolators
* Perform GMP (Good Manufacturing Process) and the associated GxP assays within a laboratory, clean room or Aseptic Isolator
* Perform routine operation, testing and maintenance checks of laboratory equipment
* Manage CTS assets by liaising with the Facilities Manager for equipment calibration, cleaning, maintenance and repair
* Perform laboratory housekeeping including management of COSHH and Risk assessments
* Carry out regular facility cleaning, monitoring and disposal of waste
* Comply with local standard operating procedures and Policy in compliance with cGMP
* Clearly and accurately record/transcribe and communicate translational & GxP procedures.
* Perform critical checks of the records of fellow staff and external contractors/suppliers
* Be aware of the regulatory requirements (GMP, GCP etc) relevant to CTL and to ensure compliance with the regulations
* Prepare materials and reagents as required
* Co-ordinate with other Cell Therapy Team Leaders to schedule production activities across all teams
* Comply with all site Health and Safety Regulations including following the Health & Safety Policy and work to the associated COSHH and Risk Assessments
** For the right applicant there is great potential to quickly progress into the next level role – Cell Therapy Specialist **
Relevant Education Skills and Experience
In order to be successful in the role of GMP Manufacturing Associate it is envisaged that you will possess the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
* Knowledge of a range of research techniques and methodologies
* Understanding of Good Manufacturing Practice
* Ability to plan and prioritise own work
* Willingness to learn new skills
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills, written & oral
* Ability to work well with others in the team environment
Whilst not essential it may be an advantage if you have:
* Experience of cell culture techniques and Aseptic working
* Experience in the Bio Tech Industry
* Previous experience in Cell therapy or knowledge of immunotherapy field
* A basic understanding of microbiology
Remuneration & Benefits
The salary for the GMP Manufacturing Associate will be competitive within the Biotechnology and wider Scientific sector with actual salary offered reflecting relevant qualifications and experience as well as performance at interview. In any event we anticipate a salary in the £24,000 to £25,00 range together with an attractive shift allowance, bonus and benefits package.
If you would like to join us as GMP Manufacturing Associate at this critical time in our development and you think your skills and experience are a good fit for this role apply with a current CV and we’ll get back to you within a day or two
Certified Global Meeting Planner
Good Clinical Practices (Gcp)
Clinical Team Lead
Good Manufacturing Practices