Fantastic BSc/ MSc Graduate opportunity to join an expanding pharmaceutical organisation in a fast-paced laboratory role with excellent career development possibilities!
Using your experience in protein purification and analysis you will support the development of New Biological Entities (NBEs) from early-stage target validation through to pre-clinical evaluation. You will support the production of novel, robust antibody therapeutics. You will assist in the development and introduction of new purification and analytical methods as well as gaining expertise troubleshooting technical issues.
The ideal candidate will possess:
* BSc or MSc in a Biological Science (or equivalent)
* Prior laboratory experience in antibody purification using AKTA, UPLC and/or HPLC systems is advantageous but not essential.
* Further knowledge of protein characterisation techniques such as size exclusion chromatography, SDS-PAGE, Western blot and/or UV-Vis spectroscopy is desirable.
* Excellent communication skills & willingness to learn!
* Strong problem-solving abilities
Please note this opportunity is offered on an initial 12-month contract basis with realistic potential for extension.
Apply to VRS today!
Keywords: antibody, antibodies, purification, purify, analysis, characterisation, chromatography, AKTA, HPLC, UPLC, size exclusion chromatography, SDS-PAGE, Western blot, and/or UV-Vis spectroscopy, pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotherapeutic, industry, Berkshire, Reading, Slough, London, VRS7032CR
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website
Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis
Complex Problem Solving