£37,000 - £40,000 p/a | 37.5 Hrs – Days | L&D Prospects | Covering Sites Across the UK
An experienced RN1/Adult Nurse with a background in IP&C is required to work as Group Infection Prevention & Control Lead Nurse for a leading private healthcare group.
The role can be based at either the Manchester or Birmingham sites, and will require travel to hospitals within the group throughout the UK.
Details of this Infection Prevention & Control Lead Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
* A great annual salary in the region of £37,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
* Ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Infection Prevention & Control Lead Nurse, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of IP&C strategies, training, policies and plans and will promote best practices throughout the hospital, including in the development of antibiotic prescribing policies, food hygiene practices, cleaning of facilities, decontamination and estates management.
What the hospital is looking for in an Infection Prevention & Control Nurse:
* NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
* Have completed post-graduate/MSc level studies in Infection Prevention & Control with significant experience and expertise working in IP&C
* Substantial post-registration experience in an acute healthcare setting and demonstrate good working knowledge of NICE guidelines on clinical pre-assessment
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to build positive working relationships with colleagues at all levels in addition to being able to confidently and teach and share information and clinical knowledge
* A positive and proactive approach and driven to deliver a high-quality, safe clinical service to patients
* Able to undertake nationwide travel for work purposes
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation