Group Leader Medicinal Chemistry
I am delighted to work with a successful, long-established and growing contract research and drug development business. A busy and currently expanding company, my client offer a fast paced environment in which to gain new skills and grow your career.
About the role
The role is ideal for someone who has strong demonstrable experience in Medicinal Chemistry and is looking to build further experience leading a team of 12+ reports. Candidates with 5 years’ + minimum experience working with NMR, IR and mass spectrometry in industry will be considered.
Ongoing training will be provided where necessary.
* Ideally PhD qualified in chemistry subject (or equivalent industry experience)
* It is essential for applicants to have had previous work experience in; pharmaceutical, biotech, fine chemical or contract research company
* Line management experience is essential
* Ideally 5 years’+ work experience with NMR, IR, MS
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Biotechnology, biopharma, vaccine, pharmaceuticals, pharma, medicinal chemistry, synthetic, chemicals, proteins, antibody, senior, manager, director, lead, project management.
Harris Lord is acting as a recruitment agency for this role
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance