Do you dream of engaging work that really matters?
Where you have a direct impact on the quality of services provided to patients?
Are you warm and passionate about your work?
The MOD (Ministry of Defence) is a most desirable area to work within the healthcare sector and we are always looking for great Nurses to work across the UK.
There is a current MOD opening for a HCA Level 3 for the following assignment in Salisbury, Wiltshire:
Start 1/10/21 until 17/12 (likey extension) 37.5hrs per week, Monday to Friday
There is around a 90% chance that this assignment will be extended and if not, we will always try to find you another assignment nearby where possible.
So why locum at the Ministry of Defence?
Is Agency work for you?
- Daytime, week day hours for a great work-life balance
- Long-term assignments for continuity and stability
- Excellent working environment
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team in a well equipped medical facility
- Opportunity to work alongside military personnel on Army, Navy and Air Force bases, delivering an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families
- A greater variety of jobs and attractive financial package
- Weekly pay with transparent pay rates
- A dedicated Recruiter to ease you through the application process and answer any questions before, during or after your assignment
- Free training via CPD-accredited online training provider, Bluestream
Must have a National Vocational Qualification (NVQ/SVQ) Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or an equivalent Healthcare related NVQ).
• Must have a minimum of 2 years recent experience within the last 3 years of working in general practice or other healthcare environment as a HCA.
• Must be in date for Basic Life Support (BLS), Automated External Defibrillator (AED), Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) and Safeguarding Children and Young People and Vulnerable Adults Level 2 training.
• Must be able to provide certificates of training, as undertaken within the last three years, and/or be able to provide proof of clinical competency from a previous employer or Line Manager, who is a current registered healthcare professional, in:
o Recording ECGs
o Perfoming Venepuncture
o Performing urinalysis
o Preparation of specimens
o Undertaking simple dressing procedures
o Using aseptic technique
- Automated External Defibrillator
- Clinical Works
- Basic Life Support