Head Dental Nurse
My client are a Dental Practice located in Lewisham with easy access for both Tube and mainline stations.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent Salary: dependant on experience
Experience needed for the Head Dental Nurse Role:
- Fully qualified with a Dental Nursing Diploma, with an up to date GDC registration.
- Patient orientated, with a focus on delivering excellence, in all areas of the patient life-cyle.
- Committed to maintaining the highest standards within both their role and the practice.
- DBS checked with the right to work within the UK.
Job Duties for the Dental Nurse Role:
- Assisting the Dentists and Practice Manager with all clinical aspects of the surgery, maintaining compliance standards throughout.
- Providing excellent patient care at every stage of the dentistry process.
- Maintaining cross infection controls, equipment and materials to the highest standard.
- Performing all duties in line with the Code of Ethics outlined by the Association of Dental Nurses and the GDC.
If this Head Dental Nurse role sounds like you then please click apply