JOB DESCRIPTION: A permanent Head of Care post has become available in a nursing home in Hastings.
* £42,000 to £45,000 dependent on experience
* 40 hours per week
* Must be a qualified nurse – adult
* CQC rating: Good
* Nursing, residential, respite and dementia care
* Start asap
* Immediate interviews
The successful Head of Clinical Care will be responsible for clinical compliance in the home. You will be responsible for implementing the highest quality of nursing care to the homes frail elderly residents, some of who may suffer with dementia. You will be responsible for managing and motivating a team of nurses and carers and helping to ensure the smooth running of this reputable nursing home. Good communication skills and a passion for providing outstanding care are therefore essential.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: • You must be a qualified nurse – RGN or RMN - and registered with the NMC • Excellent communication skills • Previous experience in a similar management role essential • Min 4 years hands-on nursing experience
• Passion for elderly / dementia care
• Ensure the clinical compliance throughout the home
• Work autonomously and independently whilst building strong relationships with the management and care staff throughout the organisation • Maintain and assess the home’s high quality care
• Organising and motivating the carers to ensure excellent standards of care are delivered • Assist in inductions and orientations of new care staff
• Help to uphold the home’s reputation as a recognised centre of excellence • Liaising with other healthcare professionals and members of the multi-disciplinary team • Administrative and recruitment duties
Apply today to arrange an interview or call (phone number removed) for more information!!
Head of Care / Clinical Manager / Nurse Manager / Nurse Lead / Senior Nurse / Nurse Manager / Lead Nurse / Unit Manager
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Ore) .