Up to £60,000 per annum | 37.5 hours | Days | Great Benefits |
A leading hospital in Croydon currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN with a background in acute care to work as Head of Clinical Services.
Details of this Head of Clinical Services RGN position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract on days
• A competitive annual salary of up to £60,000 depending on experience
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Private healthcare and Life assurance
• Contributory pension scheme
• Ongoing training and development
• Free offsite parking
• Uniform provided
• Subsidised restaurant
As Head of Clinical Services, you will focus on the clinical leadership and operational management of staff and all clinical service areas. You will be part of the Hospital Senior Management Team and promote a patient focused service with the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Head of Clinical Services RGN post should meet the following criteria:
• Registered with the NMC as a Level 1 Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate extensive experience in an acute healthcare setting with substantial experience in a leadership/managerial role
• Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of CQC essential standards and quality management/assurance tools and have substantial experience with Clinical Governance
• A strong leader and able to manage, motivate and develop diverse clinical teams
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally, and able to build positive relationships with internal and external bodies to further develop the service
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on [Click here to apply].
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.