£35,000 to £40,000 per annum (Up to Band 7 Equivalent) | 42.5 hours p/w | Days | Clean Driving License Essential |
A leading Healthcare provider currently has a fantastic opportunity for Head of Domiciliary to develop domiciliary care in East Anglia branches, and to ultimately roll out the concept to other multiple locations within the east and other locations nationally.
Details of this vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• An average of 42.5 hours per week (9am-5.30pm - variable as per business needs) over 7 days
• Day shifts only
• Competitive salary offered from £35,000 to £40,000 per annum (Up to Band 7 Equivalent)
• A fantastic working environment
The role will involve overseeing and supporting all areas of the Home Care operation including admin, recruitment, marketing, care planning and delivery. You will also have profit and loss accountability for all of the branches.
What we are looking for in a Head of Domiciliary:
• RMN/RGN/RNLD/Former Nurse/NVQ2/NVQ4/NVQ3/Diploma Level 5/RMA/Diploma Level 7 qualifications all considered for this role
• Care Sector/Domiciliary Management experience with proven track record essential
• Previous experience as a CQC registered manager within domiciliary care is essential
• Proven track record of setting up/growing a domiciliary care business essential
• Clean Driving License
For more information or to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Georgina Fox-Lilley at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Contractor Quality Control
Construction Quality Control