Health & Social Care Assessor
Permanent, full time. Based Worcester
Up to £26,000 per annum
We have an exciting career opportunity to join Training Now, Agincare's very own training company, as a Health & Social Care Assessor, based Worcester, Worcestershire, and if you have relevant teaching and assessing experience and you're passionate about helping people reach their career goals through apprenticeship standards we would love to hear from you.
About the Role
The Health & Social Care Assessor will be responsible for creating an individualised, unique learner journey for a caseload/cohort of apprentices, recognising and tailoring the training delivery of short courses and bespoke training packages to match their identified needs and requirements.
It is the responsibility of the Health & Social Care Assessor to manage their caseload, diary and deliver cohort training to our employers.
The purpose of the role is to help to develop a skilled, capable and confident workforce to deliver a quality service for all clients via engaging training programmes which inspire learners.
- National Health Discount Scheme (up to 60% off high street names)
- Blue Light discount package (superb discounts on travel, leisure, entertainment and more)
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program (offering support for employees and their families)
- Internal competitions to wins prizes such as vouchers, holidays, extra annual leave
- 15% off car hire when booking with Hertz worldwide
- Long service bonus
- Excellent career progression
- Have a voice to share your ideas to improve and develop the service
- Free CPD opportunities
- You need occupational experience;
- You need Health & Social Care sector experience;
- You will require PTLLS (preparing to teach in lifelong learning sector)qualification or an award, certificate or diploma in Education & Training;
- D32 or A1 Assessors qualification is essential;
- D33 or V1 verification qualifications are an advantage;
- You will need to be mobile to travel in and around the county of Worcester, Worcestershire;
- You will need to demonstrate strong organisational skills & a structured approach;
- You will need to demonstrate the ability to manage their workload effectively;
- You need excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal;
- You will be a role model to learners.
Agincare are a forward thinking organisation, established in social care for over 35 years, with long term sustainability and no plans to sell, family owned, and one that places great emphasis on working to our core company values as we believe this approach ultimately feeds through to top quality care standards for our clients.