Health Care Assistant
Salary: £9.40 per hour + Temporary accommodation available
Location: Keswick, Cumbria.
Contracted Hours: Part Time & Full Time
Shift Pattern: Mixed Shifts. (Days and Nights)
An exciting opportunity to become part of an established care home provider as a health care assistant. Their nursing home is in a market town in Keswick with strong links to the locals. Being part of this care provider, you will be instrumental in the provision of care, and it is desirable that you have experience of a similar position within the care sector.
This home welcomes 32 residents with dementia and complex care.
As a Health Care Assistant, you will be involved in supporting the daily activities of the residents in a person-centred manner, promoting their dignity, Independence, and well-being, and becoming an integral part of their lives. You will be joining a settled and supportive team who will always provide support for you.
Job Requirements: You will be working as part of a team and your key responsibilities include providing care to Residents and ensuring they retain their dignity and individuality.
* NVQ level 1 / 2 Health and Social Care
* Effective multi-tasking and prioritisation
* Previous experience within a nursing home is desirable but this is not essential
* Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate nature within nursing.
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
* Basic IT skills
* Good communication and English language skills
Should you be interested in the position above or would like further information, please contact Lucy at Optima.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time
Complex Problem Solving