Health Care Assistant | Band 2 | Salford | Manchester
Search Consultancy is currently looking for Mental Health HCAs to work on various shifts across Greater Manchester.
Search is a preferred supplier to several prominent NHS Trusts in the North West region. We have various shifts available with flexible hours to suit your life style, with the choice of shifts in the day, night and at weekends.
* Recent experience working as a Health care assistant or support worker within a mental health setting
* NHS experience
* Must be able to engage with patients/clients
* Flexible to shift patterns
* Enhanced DBS
* Occupation Health Clearance
* PMVA/MAPA previous or current training
* Experience of working within Secure Units
If you want to make a difference and our passionate about patient care we want to hear from you.
Working for Search comes with various rewards, some of what we offer are:
* Fast Track Registration process
* Fantastic hourly rates
* Free mandatory Training
* Free MAPA Training
* Free yearly DBS Checks
* Holiday pay and sick pay for PAYE staff
* Great refer a friend schemes
* Flexible working hours
* Experienced and friendly consultants who understand your needs
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.