Are you looking for a change? Are you an experienced carer already who would like to expand their knowledge and skills?.
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing are currently seeking Health Care Assistants to provide wake night support to an adult with complex clinical health needs, living in the Sturminster Newton area.
We are looking for support for weekend nights and occasional week nights, 12 hour shifts.
Job position is for either 1 full time candidate or 2 part time candidates.
Care experience and a positive and active attitude are essential for this role. Full clinical training for non-invasive ventilation and other clinical needs will be provided by Sugarman's clinical nurse manager so this is a great opportunity for anyone looking to up skill and make a real difference to this individuals Life, while developing their own career.
Benefits of the Health Care Assistant role:
- Enhancing our Service Users quality of life
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Monthly rota
- Paid accrued Holiday
- Enhanced hourly rate on Weekends, Bank Holidays, Christmas and New Year
- Free training (Both practical and theory based)
- Opportunity to complete the Care Certificate
- Management support throughout your working career.
- Refer a friend scheme
Requirements of the Health Care Assistant role:
- Moving and Handling
- Personal Care
- Personal support
- Administering medication
- Respectful and maintain professional boundaries
- Effective communicators who also respect the need for peace and quiet at times.
- Flexible, punctual, resourceful and professional
- Who will go above and beyond for the Service User and staff involved in the package
- Who will respect beliefs and values and instil a team approach
- To apply for this Health Care Assistant role you will need:
- Experience in care
- A positive and motivating attitude
- Resilient and Hard working
- Have the ability to act on instructions or work on your own initiative
- The enthusiasm to learn and experience new things
- To carry out person-centred care
- The right to live and work in the UK
Please Note: Your employment is subject to the receipt of satisfactory job references and an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) background check.
Sugarman Health & Wellbeing is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications
regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership,
religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Electronic Medical Record
Basic Life Support
Certified Nursing Assistant
Diseases And Disorders