We are recruiting health care assistants for our large Care Home client within the Halstead area. Our client has numerous Care Homes throughout the UK and are currently recruiting in Halstead. A successful candidate will be patient and caring and able to provide a quality service to residents within a care home environment whilst enabling them to lead an active and independent life.
• 28 days holiday
• Weekly pay
• Full Training
• Uniform provided
• Pension Scheme
• Recognition Schemes
Our health care assistants will:-
- provide a high level of care to the residents
- assist those that require it with:
- Getting in and out of bed
- Toilet requirements
- Their personal care
- assist those with mobility problems
- ensure that the preparation, cooking and serving of food meet the required standards
- initiate and participate in recreational activities
- prompt and assists the residents with their medication when required
Education, Skills and qualifications
Full training will be offered but 6 months experience in a Care Role is required.
Skills required are:-
- the ability to carry out Care Plans
- Good verbal and written skills
- Good observational skills
- The ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships
- A basic knowledge in the following areas is desirable.
- Health and safety
- Manual handling
- Fire safety
- Vulnerable adult protection procedures
- Anti-discriminatory practices
- Understanding of working within a multicultural environment.
Flexible shifts available. Day, night and weekend shifts available.
Salary ranges from £8.76- £9.76 per hour dependent on experience and qualifications