Healthcare Assistant - Reading - Outpatients/Inpatients - Salary up to £20K+ Benefits.
Hours:37.5 - Full time or Part time hours available (flexible shift pattern required)
Outpatients roles available.
We are currently recruiting on behalf one of the UK's leading healthcare provider who have been recognised as on of 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector.
Our Clients are offering the opportunity for a healthcare assistant to join their team to work as an essential part of the nursing and multi-disciplinary team to deliver care and customer service, maintaining the high standard of patient care whilst meeting the needs of patients and consultants.
You will be joining a well-established team, brilliant support available. The company offer opportunities for training and progression leading to promotions - sites across the UK!
- Care Certificate.
- NVQ Level 1 and/or be willing to work towards NVQ Level 2 (Healthcare specific) or equivalent.
- Willing to work towards NVQ Level 3 (Healthcare specific) or equivalent.
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
Benefits & Salary:
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Pension Scheme.
- Health and wellbeing scheme including free fruit, massages and fitness.
- 27 days holiday with additional days after qualifying period.
- Non-contributory life insurance.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Free Parking on site
For more information please apply and a member of the Meditalent team will be in touch to discuss the role and hospital in more detail or call/text Isabelle on 07391274298.
- C (Programming Language)
- English Language
- General Certificate Of Secondary Education
- Functional Skills Qualification
- Health Care